Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Holiday

So it is Saturday night and the 4 day weekend is almost over. Boo! We had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was just my parents, grandma, Ted, me and Brody and later that afternoon, Ethan. We had a very nice dinner and I have so much to be thankful for. I was completely wiped by the end of the night. We stayed inside all day on Friday. There was no way I was going to be heading out for any reason with the masses. We stayed in our pjs all day. I did feel a bit guilty, but just didn't feel like doing anything else.

Today, Ethan, Brody, and I went shopping this afternoon. Since Ethan did so well on his report card (he got 3 As and 3 Bs...YAY!), we gave him some money that he wanted to spend today. So, we headed out. It was actually less crowded than I thought. I did finish some christmas shopping, which made me feel good. We only have 3 weeks left until the baby arrives and I feel like I have so much to do. I realize I don't, but it is just small things from here on out and I just need to get them done.

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

No comments: